Location: Starkville, MS
- Assembling products for shipments.
- Assisting in the fulfillment of shipments to our key accounts.
- Assisting in various tasks like inventory counts, unloading shipments, etc.
- Assisting team in organizing warehouse space and product.
the ideal candidate
- High school degree required.
- Proven work experience and work ethic.
- Team player and adaptable attitude.
- An exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to lift and cary 50+ lbs.
- Dog friendly
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid parental leave
- Young, creative work environment
- 401K - 3% employer match